C&IT 's Association Forum, taking place in March at a leading five-star hotel, is crafted to inspire senior event organisers from associations with up-to-the minute content to help you stay a step ahead of the game when running first-class events for your association.
This thought-provoking two-day forum fuses content sessions from world-renowned speakers along with multiple networking opportunities with top industry suppliers and other event professionals from associations.
Do I qualify?
For delegates travelling from outside the UK upon attendance we will reimburse up to £200 / 250€ towards your travel expenses, which will be refunded after the event.
What do I get?
- Full access to all of the content sessions
- A selection of pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings with leading suppliers
- Endless opportunities to network with fellow delegates, cutting-edge suppliers and speakers
- Meals and refreshments throughout the event
- A place at the gala dinner and drinks reception
You will have the opportunity to meet with key suppliers of your choice during meticulously planned 1-2-1 business meetings. The meetings are designed to help you make new contacts, form lucrative relationships and drive your events forward.
You'll have the chance to meet with:
- Hotel groups
- Individual luxury hotels
- Conference centres
- Tourist boards
- Interactive event solution providers
- AV, lighting, staging, interiors, furniture and signage suppliers
- Other senior association buyers and association event organisers.